Friday, May 1, 2015

Sailor Moon Anime ATCs

Hello,

I would like to share 5 ATCs I made for a swap I did with a friend on Instagram. They are all in the Sailor Moon theme. I used lineart from Deviant Art for all of them except the Luna & Artemis one. 

I used Distress watercolour paper for all of them. I then coloured them with Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers. I watered down some white acrylic paint and splattered that randomly. I added some random stars using a Simon Says Stamp star stencil and some Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

Sailor Saturn ATC:

The lineart that I used for her is HERE
I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the whites of her eyes and on her bows.

Black Lady (or Wicked Lady) ATC:

Out of all of them, this ATC is my favourite. The lineart for this one is HERE
I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out (OMG cutting around all the hair was a nightmare lol) I added clear Wink of Stella to random parts of her hair and the the moon on her forehead.

Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask ATC:

The lineart for this one is HERE
I coloured them with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out. I used clear Wink of Stella on the jewels in her hair and on the whites of his eyes.

All Sailors ATC:

The lineart for Mercury is HERE Lineart for Jupiter is HERE Lineart for Mars is HERE Lineart for Venus is HERE The lineart for Sailor Moon is HERE
I coloured them with Prismacolour markers and punched them all out using a 1" circle punch.

Artemis & Luna (in their human form) ATC:

The lineart I used is HERE
I coloured them with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut around them.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment